Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our School’s Aims are:
- To provide a structured programme of work ensuring a broad and balanced curriculum, which is thematic and engages the learners
- To provide an environment where children feel safe, happy and secure
- To foster an enquiring mind, with the ability to question, choose, evaluate and argue rationally.
- To provide equality of opportunity for all pupils without harassment or prejudice
- To develop in each child, confidence and a positive self-image
- To address the needs of each individual child, working towards his/her full potential.
- To develop a sensitivity to the needs of both self and others
- To develop awareness of spiritual, moral, social and cultural values.
- To prepare pupils for the next stage of their education and adult life.
- To work in partnership with parents, governors and other professionals to deliver the agreed aims of the school.
We believe that children enter to learn, they leave to achieve!